top 3 supplements+knowledgesuttra

What are the Top 3 supplements

Hello,welcome to KnowledgeSuttra .Today we are going to discuss about top 3 supplements must be taken and what will be these supplement are .

The supplement can never replace proper diet planning and nutrition but they can help you reach your fitness goals faster,Most supplement won’t have any effect on muscle growth or fat loss

what will this top three supplement be?

  • Protein powder
  • Creatine
  • Fish-oil

let’s start with protein powder

Protein Powder

There are lots of protein powder ,Protein concentrates, Protein isolates, Protein hydrolyzes this are mainly three types of protein.

Protein concentrates

In Protein concentrates powder contained about 60–80% protein as well as remaining 40-20% calories from fat and carbs.

Protein isolates

Protein isolates powder we can say the purest form of protein it mixability as well as it tastes is very good Protein Isolates powder contain 90-95% of protein and from further process removes additional fat and carbs

Protein hydrolyzes

It is the purest form of protein powder because from the further process it removes all fats and carbs and most importantly Protein hydrolyzes powered absorbs body more quickly and get quickly result.

Also Read:- A complete guide on Whey Protein

Most of  people have mind set that, by only taking protein powder they can gain muscle. In order to gain muscle, 70% of protein from your diet and 30% from protein powder this ratio helps you get the best result.

The second supplement is Creatine

Creatine

An organic acid that helps supply the muscle cells with energy for muscle cells during high-intensity cell during high intensity in short duration exercise it also doesn’t build muscle by itself but it will increase your strength level and important thing you can get an optimal dosage of 3-5 grams per day

Lastly and the third supplement is Fish oil

Fish oil

Fish oil boosts your moods help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and strong bones and ligaments and it as no side effects unless you are allergic to it most important things it is very good for hair and skin ,The optimal dosage of Fish oil is 1000-3000mg of combined EPA(eicosapentaenoic acid)/DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) per day as well as it contains omega fatty acid that’s help for production of testosterone.

Sharing is caring!

Leave a Reply