Hello everyone one welcome to Knowledgesuttra. celebrates the 149th Birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi ji.
As this man played a non-violence role in Independence of India this is the best occasion to give him a tribute on his birthday.
The great man’s live by his thoughts.
“Living for 100years is not necessary, but live one day so other will remember you till 100 years.”- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
As Gandhiji have a designation of MAHATMA. He proven why he is called as MAHATMA. He is well known for his Charkha(चरखा).
As he spent his whole life for other’s even after he was advocate, he can do any Best position for England Govt. but he did the best of he. Let’s go through his great thoughts.
Thoughts of Mahatma Gandhi
• Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
• An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
• Be the change you want to see in the world.
• The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
• Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
• The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
• First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
• Prayer is the key of the morning and bolt of the evening.
As Mahatma Gandhi ji belongs to India, know about their thoughts in their Devnagri Language(हिन्दी).
• विश्वास करना एक गुण है, अविश्वास दुर्बलता कि जननी है|
• जो समय बचाते हैं, वे धन बचाते हैं और बचाया हुआ धन, कमाएं हुए धन के बराबर है।
• आप मानवता में विश्वास मत खोइए। मानवता सागर की तरह है; अगर सागर की कुछ बूँदें गन्दी हैं, तो सागर गन्दा नहीं हो जाता।
• व्यक्ति अपने विचारों से निर्मित एक प्राणी है, वह जो सोचता है वही बन जाता है ।
Two minutes silence for this Mahatma(Great Soul). Thank you !