Hi,welcome to KnowledgeSuttra. Many times developing a Trojans, Malwares, Viruses as well as backdoors becomes so easy. The hard task initiates now
- To test whether the developed Trojans, Malwares, Viruses, backdoor are working properly or not.
- To validate the IP address.
- To check the Payloads listening port is working properly or not.
To do so it no one can compromise with the self devices, self machine, or Devices, because it can cause software as well as hardware damage to the mobile or device.
To test your developed Trojans, Malwares, Viruses, Backdoors create your own virtual machines. There are several providers some of the global providers named VMware, Oracle Virtual Box, etc.
Go to their official pages and Download Virtual Machine for your compatible Operating System. Before proceeding Check whether your system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Now fire up browser & search for
Or go to https://www.osboxes.org/android-x86
SourceForge link is given in the page. Or click on https://sourceforge.net/projects/android-x86/.
Some of the features of the Android-x86 Virtual Machine.
- Kernel 3.10.40, KMS enable
- Wifi support with GUI
- Better disk installer
- Power Suspend/resume (S3 mode)
- Battery Status
- Software mouse cursor
- Mouse wheel
- Support netbook native resolution
- Audio (ALSA)
- V4l2 Camera support
- External monitor support
- External storage auto mount support
- Support external keyboard
- Debug mode with busybox
Burn it as we have done in the previous section of Kali Linux Building